As a Clinical Western Herbalist, I work to support my clients wholeselves, not just combat an illness. Most of folks seek out an herbalist because a current state of dis-ease is making it uncomfortable, or painful to engage in life ‘holy’. In my practice I help people with chronic health issues find healing through strengthening their connection to their inner healer and the natural world through the power of healing plants. I offer Herbal Medicine along with nutritional education, emotional support, intuitive guidance, Gem Elixirs and Flower Essences to treat many common ailments including:
- Allergies (Seasonal, Food, Asthma, etc.)
- Chronic Digestive Issues (Acid Reflux, Irritable Bowels, Gas, Bloating, etc.)
- Stress, Insomnia, Depression and Anxiety
- Colds and Flus (Respiratory healing)
- Hormonal Support (Thyroid Imbalances, etc.)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (Menstrual Cycle, Menopause, Fibroids, Prostate, STIs, etc.)
- Skin Irritations (Acne, Boils, Eczema, Psoriasis, etc.)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Smoking Cessation and Addiction
- Surgery Pre/Post Op Care Plans
- Working through life changes like break ups, career changes, and grief.
Our initial consultation begins with an in depth constitutional intake questionnaire/interview, designed to give insight into the way that your body systems are workingtogether This includes your immune, digestive, nervous, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, respiratory, and reproductive systems, family and personal histories, and pulse and toungue assessments. I do not diagnose, rather, inquire, and together we will develop a healing plan.
Healing plans focus on personalized herbal formulas for a specific issue or overall support. These herbal remedies may be in the forms of tinctures, teas, aromatherapy, and/or salves, and partnered with meditations, spiritual practices, physical activities, community support plans, and nutrition.
I currently have office hours at my home Apothecary in Berkeley, California and at the Faculty Clinic at Ohlone Herbal Center in Berkeley, CA. Appointments can also be arranged via Skype, Phone, and home visits.
Contact me at email@example.com to set up an appointment. Fees are sliding scale with opportunities for work trade in the garden or more.